[StBernard] Justice Unserved

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Oct 31 17:46:15 EDT 2008

Westley, I concur. Well said.

John

-----Original Message-----
Laurie,

This is where I disagree with so many others.

Yes, it is good that he will be "locked" up for the rest of his life, but at
what cost?

He'll be in a mental ward till he dies. I'm sure that, because of the
"medical" nature, means it will cost more to care for him than prison.

Mean while, he gets three meals a day, cable TV, housing, clothing, medical
care, and won't have to work another day of his life. Why? Because you and I
will be paying for it. Even worse, in 15-20 years, the very kids that he
stole their father from will be paying taxes to support him.

So no, I am NOT glad he will be locked up for life.

What he needed was to stare down the wrong end of a shot gun.

Maybe the Muslims are right about some things.

That's why the subject line reads "Justice Unserved".

Westley