[StBernard] The final 72 hours

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 1 14:48:49 EDT 2008

My Friends,

In just three short days, Americans will elect a new President and Congress
to lead as we face great challenges as a nation.

Our entire team of reformers is ready to lead and ready to enact our plans
to spread opportunity to all Americans. If we're elected, we pledge to work
day and night to fulfill the promises we have made during this campaign, but
we'll need your help in these final hours to win.

Yesterday, Governor Palin emailed you with an urgent message that we must
raise $5 million by Monday to help fund our final get-out-the-vote efforts.
And we're extremely close to reaching our goal.

Will you be the one who puts us over the top? Will you make a generous
contribution of any amount today to help us reach this all-important goal?
http://tinyurl.com/6abhzv

I cannot tell you how much we appreciate the dedication you have shown
throughout this entire campaign. I know our team has asked a lot of you, and
all of our hard work is coming down to these final days.

This is an extremely important election and if our supporters sit on the
sidelines, we won't cross the finish line as winners and we can't let that
happen.

Think about what would happen to our country if the White House and Congress
were controlled by the Obama-Biden Democrats. They've already indicated they
will cut funding right away for our men and women in uniform and immediately
retreat in defeat from Iraq.

My friend Senator Lindsey Graham affectionately refers to the "tax trifecta"
of Obama-Pelosi-Reid. We have no doubt they'll waste no time in raising
taxes on the quote "wealthy," a term they seem to re-define daily. The
Obama-Biden Democrats are now accusing Americans who don't want a tax hike
of being selfish.

My friends, the candidates on our ticket would never accuse you of being
selfish for wanting to keep more of your hard-earned money.

We can't let the Obama-Biden Democrats turn our country from the land of
opportunity into the land of government hand-outs. We must win on Tuesday.

We now have less than 72 hours to raise the remaining funds to hit our goal
of $5 million for get-out-the-vote efforts. So, I'm asking you one final
time to give $25 or more to McCain-Palin Victory 2008.
http://tinyurl.com/6abhzv

Together, I know we will win.

Thank you for your generosity,
John McCain

P.S. We have less than 72 hours to raise the remaining funds to reach our
goal of $5 million to help fund our get-out-the-vote efforts. Will you help
put us over the top? We're extremely close to reaching this goal and I'm
asking you to give $25, $50, $100, $250, $500, $1,000 or whatever you can
afford immediately. I sincerely thank you for your dedication and your
generosity in these final days.

http://tinyurl.com/6abhzv