[StBernard] This is a joke...ONLY A JOKE!!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 7 07:54:05 EST 2008

John, if the shoe was on the other foot and O'blah-dee won, wouldn't you
believe any celebratory demo by you would be countered with gunshots,
stabbings or run down in the parking lot?? This election had that effect.
Half of the populace was pi$$ing off the losing party, and the other half
remain in mourning for some time.

However, I will predict relations with liberals will continue to grow worse.

Mark my words.

--jer--

Well John, it just pissed me off.

I got a few smiles from the other customers.

Normally I'd **never** do anything like that. And had the results been
turned around I'd have been immensely relieved but wouldn't have been
shouting "we kept the black guy out!". But it was just the mindset of those
comments that got to me.

JY