[StBernard] Mourning in America

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 7 19:52:58 EST 2008

Jim,

The key here to remember is "ignore the idiots." The biggest and dumbest
mistakes we make is we react to idiocricy. In this case you don't stop
wearing a black arm band for mourning just because a few idiot black people
or whoever thinks it has something to do with being racist. As long as
"you" and "I" know it's not racist, then that's all that matters. We make
decisions and proceed based on what "our" rules book says, not others -
particulary idiots.

That's my biggest problems with some conservatives. Some idiot liberal
makes a totally irrational statement like black arm bands are all of sudden
a racist symbol and some conservatives panic and shutter at the possibility.
I say "screw them" and the idiot horse they rode into town on. They should
be ignored. Continue to do what you want to do. This is one conservative
here that will NEVER back down to liberal foolishness.

John Scurich