[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Nov 7 19:54:38 EST 2008

John, I was a kid but I can remember the times when the parties worked
together and the Dems and Repubs could compromise on legislation and move
ahead. I can recall Everett Dirksen, Henry Cabot Lodge Jr and a host of
others on the Repub side. Now they weren't the most conservative of
Republicans but held traditional Republican beliefs.

I don't see us having any "great" ones on either side of the aisle now days.

Jim