[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Nov 8 15:09:30 EST 2008

Jim,

And it's unfortunate the idiot we just elected, along with Nancy Dumlosi and
Dingy Harry are talking about raising taxes if that happens...WHAT????
That's exactly what FDR did back in 1933 and it trusted us into the Great
Depression. These elected idiots need to open a economic history book
before they maked history repeat itself.

John