[StBernard] State rebukes SDT over trash facility

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Nov 9 08:59:30 EST 2008

what floored me was when planning commissioners compared what has been on
Paris Road and what condition the open air transfer site was to what
improvement the proposal would bring.

is that all "planners" can envision is a regional waste site for our
bayou/marina?

the business owners and residents in this Paris Road area restored their
community and have a vision for the future of our parish. they rebuilt to a
safer and higher standard. other businesses who returned or began to do
business here are expected to operate on a more responsible level

SJK