[StBernard] SDT

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 10 23:34:04 EST 2008

I agree, thank you Craig for bringing St.Bernard govt. into the 21st century
and finally turning the page on back slapping, deals on a handshake between
podna's that had always governed us before. Among just us "regular joe"
citizens, who ever knew what the hell was going on in the wheeling and
dealing of the courthouse? Unless that is, you were the one being screwed
out of something. But even if that was the case for you, in the past you
had NO voice in parish governance unless you had "connections". Good
riddance to all that cloak and dagger stuff! We finally have transparent
governance responsible to the people who are being goverened! As Americans,
we all have the responsibility to elect honest and intelligent employees and
also to constantly "question authority". And I am proud of St.Bernard in
electing Craig as your "chief employee".

PT

Thank God for Craig!!!

Bianca