[StBernard] The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 10 23:58:29 EST 2008

Laurie,

I meant retard in the actual sense....There was a news conference with
him and Tony Blair following 9/11 and he sounded like a damned
retard...Reporters asked questions and he just kept repeating the same lines
that whatever handler gave him to repeat. The Prime Minister Blair started
answering questions...they were thoughtful, well thought out, well phrased,
PROPERLY ennuciated!!!! I mean I know people who have learned english as a
second language that have a better grasp of the english language than our
current president. This has nothing to do with his party it is him...I can't
tell you how many times I have watched his speeches since and sat there with
my fingers crossed saying "just don't screw this up in front of the whole
world" and he did....otherwise where would "bushisms" come from.

Wendy