[StBernard] The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 11 07:48:47 EST 2008

Westley, it's my opinion similar to yours.

" When I hear Bush speak, it is almost like hearing myself speak. Not being
in
the public eye, I do watch what words I do speak and try to avoid words I
know I have a problem pronouncing." --Westley.

Jerry Responds: I would also have 1 President Bush on my side during a
worldwide Cataclysm than 200 0-Bee-1-oh, Blahmas in my corner. He's learned
to be a very good orator (which he got from Reverend "Right" (or is that
"left" <G>)>? While his political ideology was forged in life by Bill Ayers
(#1 radical Communist). The other leftist associates gave him contempt for
wonderful American values, traditions and Godly blessings. I wasn't blind
and saw it coming. Jesus said it best. He was here to give sight to the
blind and take away sight from those who cannot see.

50% of the American people were blinded by God in this election while the
other 50% of conservatives were given sight about what evil we will now be
facing as we head to Armageddon.

--jer--