[StBernard]       The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 12 22:06:28 EST 2008

MAH,

I'm proud of your son too. Life is very challenging for our boys. Mine has
learned to compensate as I'm sure yours has too. I just got all riled up
and the mama bear came out in me. I've been my son's advocate in school his
whole life up until he took over in college and could fend for himself. I'm
sure you know how it is. I couldn't be prouder of both our boys. Many,
many really smart and talented people have this problem.

Laurie

> Just because someone's words do not come out

> as they plan them to doesn't mean that person is dumb or uneducated.

> My son

> does this same thing and he has dyslexia. He is very smart with a

> superior

> I.Q. of 135 which I am sure is much higher than yours. He has a

> master's

> degree from UL Lafayette and is going on to medical school.

> PLease be understanding. Most people judge people by their glibness. And

> congrats to your son. Our son earned an MBA in spite of being dyslexic,

and