[StBernard]         The Year of Mediocrity

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 12 22:49:59 EST 2008

I'm proud of your son too. Life is very challenging for our boys.
Mine has
learned to compensate as I'm sure yours has too. I just got all
riled up
and the mama bear came out in me. I've been my son's advocate in
school his
whole life up until he took over in college and could fend for
himself. I'm
sure you know how it is. I couldn't be prouder of both our boys.
Many,
many really smart and talented people have this problem.

Laurie

And many dyslexic people have very high IQss and a tremendous drive to
secceed. Several of the biggest entrepreneurs in the histoory of the US have
been dyslexic.

MAH