[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 13 08:01:35 EST 2008

Things to ponder:

Can we expect the "big O" to pimp his ride (presidential limo) and therefore
place his own logo on da side?

Will the White House be renamed "Da main crib?" How 'bout the executive Air
Force One renamed "Crib in da sky" (complete with his logo).

Will Big-O establish Midnight Basketball or will he be expected to awaken at
a traditional 5 AM and retire early?

Will Big-O, Pelosi and Reid remake the 3 Stooges shorts in African American
Vernacular English?

Can we expect nightly rap parties befitting da president or white glove and
black tie guest socials?

Will the Big-O fall into ridiculosity: "when a situation has gotten out of
hand "

Can we impeach da Big _o before he's swarn in? About 150 million will sign
off on it against him immediately (and sign up quicker than the election).

Would Big-O choose "River Chicken" (duck) over real Chicken dishs at
executive suppers?

No one expects big Commander-in-chief decisions to be properly made by
Big-O. Instead he would probably rely on "roshamboization": The bringing
about the settlement of a dispute by the employment of the game
rock-paper-scissors.

Sex scandal nearly brought down Clinton and did many senators. Can we expect
Big-O's other side to surface?

Large numbers of anti-Big-O lovers are crowding gun stores for what they
believe their 2nd amendment rights will be violated. OR, are they expecting
the Big-1" BTW, does O perfect an AK-47 personally or a getto switch-blade
for personal protection?

Has the "Devine Ms M (Michelle-O) finished measuring the curtains? Or hasn't
she found the perfect drapes color?

Is the Big-O expected to set up an "altar" in the Lincoln Room of the White
House?

How hasn't da Big O and his boyz been set up for arrest with all da evidence
pointing to his associations, past-history and anything newly discovered
damaging evidence? Untouchable Elliot Ness got big-fish, Al Capone 11 yrs in
Alcatraz for just simply not paying his fair share of taxes! <G>

Why is it that Sarah Palin gets blasted for not knowing much about Africa? I
suppose it's proper not asking her adversary, Big-O about it. After all, he
knows everything there is to know about Africa, but throw him in the frozen
Alaskan Tunra and he'll be bitchin' it's too cold.

Finally, let's hope he's found out about his past activities
(bombshell-discovery) before he's sworn in and embarass da presidency.

--jer--