[StBernard] Video from Yahoo!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Nov 19 20:40:22 EST 2008

This is one time I'm glad to see the Drive-bys bust somebody's ass. After
car manufacturing execs gave what they thought were good reasons to use
private jets, let me ask this questions....How do you think airline
executives fly? Answer: by flying their own airlines. And you might be
surprised to know that most airlines executives (including presidents and
Board chairmen) typically fly coach. That's because First Class is most
always sold out, so an exec using one of his own first class seats costs the
airline about $750 profit per seat...so they usually fly coach.

I once sat next to Herb Kelleher, CEO/chair of Southwest on a flight back
home from Houston...we were in coach - yes, I know Southwest only has
coach...but there ya go. And yes, I did strike up a conversation with him
and it was very interesting getting to listen to him speak about business
and what it takes to run an airline. I felt privileged.

John Scurich