[StBernard] Obama supporters post-election

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Nov 20 17:33:51 EST 2008

Jer,

I also recognized this "house negro" remark as well as many other remarks in
his statement as the warfare that it is. I didn't vote for Obama but it
made me very angry to hear this disrespectful remark and I took it as a
personal insult against our country. It gave me the same feeling that I had
after 9/11 that it didn't matter who we were, what race, what political
party, nothing, nothing matters except that we are all Americans and this
piece of crap insulted our country yet again and is trying to divide us. We
cannot let this happen. Obama will be our president now and that is that.
When it comes to fighting a war we must all stand together as the saying
goes "United we stand, divided we fall". It's like a family, we can insult
each other but no outsider better insult us or we will all rise to that
person's defense, in this case our country. So it had the direct opposite
affect on me.

Laurie

> "Al-Qaida No. 2 insults Obama with race epithet--In first video since

> election, he says president-elect does bidding of whites"

> Al-Zawahri dug into U.S. racial history to try to directly knock down that

> belief and argue Obama will be no more sympathetic than white leaders to

> what the al-Qaida leader called "the oppressed" of the world.

> He said Obama was the "direct opposite of honorable black Americans" like

> Malcolm X, the 1960s Muslim African-American rights leader, who is known

> among some in the Arab world and seen as a symbol of anti-imperialism.

> Al-Zawahri also called Obama - along with secretaries of state Colin

Powell

> and Condoleezza Rice - "house Negroes." --msnbc.

> Jer Responds:

> Folks, it just doesn't take a genius to figure out we're in psychological

> warfare from both liberals and terrorists which will affect how America

and

> St. Bernard spends its future.

> In this article about Al-Zawahri/Al-Qaida pitting the ignorant, liberals,

> minorities and what terms of "House Negroes" goes to the heart of racial

> warfare and liberal hate: "divide and conquer". Minorities through

> statements like these by the enemy are given a choice to retaliate against

> conservative whites to prove they are not the House Negroes posed by our

> "terrorist friends", Al-Qaida. This demonist organization/cult is aimed at

> getting Americans to begin its neo-civil war in the 21st century. They

> rationalize that if they can begin a struggle of civil strife within the

> U.S. (and ultimately, the world), they can bring down "Goliath" who is the

> enemy of the planet.

> Most past civilizations began its downfall/demise from decadence from

within

> itself according to past historical documents. Whether it be from moral

> decal or wars among its factions, getting America to "fall apart at the

> seams" is a tactic known to American leaders, Generals and conquerors.

> Thus is the aim of our offshore enemies who many believe are being placed

in

> position in terror cells in America. It's not if (because it already

> exists). It's ..when. Given time and opportunity, we can most certainly

rely

> on our enemies determination and defiance to bring us down to our knees.

> Now that we have O-blah dee getting ready to take the oath, Al-Qaida will

> absolutely take advantage of this liberal and minority win to plot its

hate

> and destructive goal: replace the "non-believers" with their radical

Muslim

> faith and Koran which it believes will become American's new constitution

> and bible. They will be the guidance tool to their mission: Destroy the

evil

> Satan.

> If it sounds Scary, we haven't seen what is at this point. However, our

> government and future government upcoming know more than we do. We may not

> know the extent as they do now, but you can bet we might see the end

result