[StBernard] Financial mess we're in

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Nov 24 22:01:14 EST 2008

I saw a link to this article on a blog that I read.

I'm not an economist, banker or anything like that. However, reading this,
it seems to make sense.

I know we have some "money men" on the list who could perhaps comment on
this.

This Is Not A Normal Recession: Moving on to Plan B

The Winter of 2008-2009 will prove to be the winter of global economic
discontent that marks the rejection of the flawed ideology that unregulated
global financial markets promote financial innovation, market efficiency,
unhampered growth and endless prosperity while mitigating risk by spreading
it system wide." Economists Paul Davidson and Henry C.K. Liu "Open Letter to
World Leaders attending the November 15 White House Summit on Financial
Markets and the World Economy"

link:

http://tinyurl.com/6s4g32

JY