[StBernard] Repair and Recovery Survey

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Nov 25 22:31:08 EST 2008

LouisianaRebuilds.info Survey

Contractor fraud has become a major challenge to our community's recovery
from disaster.

LouisianaRebuilds.Info and the LSU Sociology Department in Baton Rouge have
created a survey that will help us understand how widespread contractor
fraud is and more importantly, what we can do to stop it.

Whether or not you've been a victim of contractor fraud, please take this
important survey. Getting information from all residents will give us better
insight on how to fight this issue.

The survey takes an average of 5 minutes to complete and is fully
confidential.

With your help - whether it has happened to you or not - we can work
together to help fix this devastating problem. Please feel free to forward
the survey to others.

Access the survey here
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=6fQ9Q10l3_2fC2vGz5BmJIYA_3d_3d%20.>
.