[StBernard] Crescent City bridge audit calls for dumping toll-takers

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 4 17:36:03 EST 2008

Likewise about the manual toll lanes. I would never be driving over it
enough to justify a toll-tag.

JY

This is good to know. I'll be very interested in seeing the results
of the
Legislative Auditor's findings. And I agree with the statement that
one or
two manual toll lanes are necessary since there are many people who
cross
the bridge everyday who are from out of town and would never be
aware of
tolls on the bridge.

John Scurich
Member, Crescent City Connection Oversight Authority
(formerly the Mississippi River Bridge Authority)