[StBernard] Christmas is coming! Are you Ready?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 5 21:57:37 EST 2008

Holiday Templates to Spice up your Site

Hi,

The weather is getting cold enough for us to feel it, which can mean only
one thing, Christmas is almost here!

Talking about Christmas, I've got a really fun offer for you and it might
just be something to help boost holiday sales.

Despite the economic problems, online shopping is HUGE at the moment
especially with Christmas on the horizon.

I'm using some super Christmas themes on many of my offers at the moment,
and it's really paying dividends.

With that in mind, I've got 5 super Christmas themes here for you which have
been designed by one of my favorite graphics designers, but we've even gone
one better.

If you want to make some quick cash you also get the Master Resell Rights to
these graphics, (so sell them on if you wish).

5 Christmas themes with master resell rights, or just buy them for your own
use, whatever you decide, this is an incredible bargain at only $14.97 and
it's just for my customers.

Check it out at my site: www.HolidayTemplate.info
BTW, this site is owned and operated by da-parish.com
<http://www.da-parish.com/> , not some 3rd party.

Merry Christmas,

Westley

, , , ,