[StBernard] Man In Ski Mask Terrifies St. Bernard Residents

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 21 11:08:38 EST 2008

I was thinking this too, not that I'm trying to attack the victim. She was
in her own home and should be able to have money in her purse, that's just a
big chunk to have in your purse. I was thinking maybe she went to the bank
and got her Christmas savings out and just hadn't taken it out of her purse
yet, or maybe she was going to make a big purchase, like a big screen tv.
Still it is really scary to have a man in your house when you are home, that
is so much worse than someone coming in when you are not home. He is very
bold, I hope they catch him soon. I bet he lives in the neighborhood there
and would be recognized without the mask.

Laurie