[StBernard] Man sentenced to 40 years in prison in St. Bernard sex crimes

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 26 22:38:39 EST 2008

Perhaps Gregg, but how can we expect "show by example" when a judge himself
some years back is caught in a "self-examination" of himself in a car
targeting his most private moments toward citizens? How he escaped proper
judgment to judge others in court is beyond many who have followed his case.
If he didn't get caught, would we have expected his mindset to escalate to
even harsher sex motivated crime?

Sorry ya'll, but I am in strong contention for capital punishment for sex
crimes, violent crimes and theft, etc. Anything that upsets God upsets me.

---jer--

Please reread the article about consecutive and then maybe you won't
make such incorrect comments

Gregory Noto