[StBernard] Housing ban lands St. Bernard Parish in court again

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 28 10:42:16 EST 2008

Well here's the website for this company, I think this is it:

http://www.providentrealty.net/

I didn't see anything in their developments where they have experience in
"mixed-income". They have listed a bunch of multi-family developments but I
didn't see where any of these were "mixed-income".

Secondly, how can the housing gestapo say the moratorium harms black
families when there are plenty of rentals available and it seems the Council
approves every request that comes before it for a new rental? Hopefully the
judge will toss this one out.

JY