[StBernard] Housing ban lands St. Bernard Parish in court again

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Dec 29 19:37:01 EST 2008

check out the rates for stone bridge apts. how can you have 3 bedroom apts
at 1200sq ft ranging from i think it said $280-$900 if it is not going to be
subsidized (sec 8)? I would assume that could be for mixed income because
if one chose to pay for the whole rent on their own without a subsidy why
would the owner complain and your income would be the determining factor on
how much of the rent you would be responsible for? if anyone knows, what is
the limit for sec 8 properties and how many are already on the listing? 4
properties with 72 units ea would be 288. i thought the limit wasn't too
much more than that. If I am wrong and someone could shed some light it
would be appreciated.

MC