[StBernard] St. Tammany Humane Society

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 3 17:24:35 EST 2009

Hello,

I, as the Executive Director of the St. Tammany Humane Society, am proud to
be the harbinger of exciting news. We would like you to read the following
as an educator and as a caring Louisianan. The St. Tammany Humane Society
needs your help in a very real and rewarding way. This will not cost you a
cent. After 3 grueling months of competition, the St. Tammany Humane
Society is in 2nd place in a national contest to win a million dollar
shelter makeover (a New Jersey shelter has swiped 1st place from under our
paws)! We have an actual chance of winning this contest with the hopes of
building a brand new shelter (we are a no-kill shelter, so a bigger facility
is sorely needed).

So where do you guys come in? Keep reading....

The website sponsoring this contest is ZooToo.com. ZooToo is a website
catering to pet owners and animal lovers the world over. I am personally
asking you and your students to give just a few minutes of your time and
register as supporters of the St. Tammany Humane Society on the website.
Participation is free (and fun for all those with pets to brag about). All
you need to do is go to - http://www.zootoo.com/register/referrer/STHS and
register as a supporter of the St. Tammany Humane Society (we are listed
under the zip code 70433) and we receive points.

This is truly an incredible opportunity that we find ourselves engaged in;
an incredible challenge to have an impact on our homeless furry friends just
by a few clicks of the mouse. So please be a part of the St. Tammany Humane
Society's historic win on ZooToo and bring the million dollars home to
Louisiana!!!

Thank you for taking the time to learn about our unique opportunity and I
hope to thank you soon for the effort you put into our victory for orphaned
pets. Please forward this email along to friends and family.

Humanely Yours,

Vaughn Maurice

Executive Director

St. Tammany Humane Society