[StBernard] interesting

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 5 23:51:16 EST 2009

Great read! I'll give 8 to 5 Mr. Knox is NOT a liberal? What I would find
funny is there are people in this country who will criticize Mr. Know -
people who have NEVER had the gutts to take a chance and build up their own
business, risking their savings and assets...yet, they will tell Mr. Knox he
knows nothing. Barack Obama would fit into that category.

I think we need a common sense person like Mr. Knox running this country.

John Scurich