[StBernard] lost schauzner

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 11 12:04:43 EST 2009

On Sat. night, Jan 10, a small (18 to 20 pound) salt and pepper schnauzer
was roaming loose on West Prosper St. near Winn Dixie. The dog is very well
groomed. It has a collar with tags. As we tried to get close enough to read
the tags, he/she ran off barking. As schnauzer owners, we know they are
loving dogs, but very territorial and can bite if scared. This schnauzer is
unusual because its tail was not cropped short. It is rare to see one with a
full tail like this one. If this is your schnauzer, look between Paris Road
and westward off of W. Prosper. Appreciate if someone would post this to
nola.com, both St. Bernard and Chalmette forums.
Schnauzer Lover