[StBernard] Bush Commutes Sentences of Border Agents

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 20 08:10:49 EST 2009

"...The action by the president, who believes the border agents received fair trials and that the verdicts were just, does not diminish the seriousness of their crimes, the official said."

FINALLY, it's about time. While I am so glad to see these two outstanding agents be released, I totally disagree that their trials and sentences were just - that's a bunch of crap! I still don't understand why they can't be release immediately - they should be.

John Scurich