[StBernard] The Promise Man

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 21 10:09:39 EST 2009

I watched the inauguration between 10:30 and 11:00 to see Rick Warren. Before that I watched All in the Family , Sanford and Son and the Jeffersons in honor of the day.
Someone should have told the last lady her dress looked terrible. Remember movies with cavewomen or Tarzan movies with Jane. They had the animal skin outfits with one strap.
As for Jer's friend the people idolize him as if he already did everything he promised. So far he's done nothing positive and may not do much. He reminds me of Terrell Owens of the Cowboys, they both talk a good game.
People keep talking about history. Of course, the days that have passed are history. Yesterday is always history and tomorrow is always the future.
Thanks,
Dave