[StBernard] Gladys on the Ellen show

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 24 15:06:11 EST 2009

July, I didn't find the humor entertaining for a couple of reasons. An
alcoholic (especially if she is used as a senior citizen jokester skit) who
manages to use Christ in her sense of fun is abhorrent. To this writer,
neither an alcoholic nor perversion is funny. It's sick. It's not my law.
It's God's. I just happen to agree with Him.

Secondly, I'm not an entertainer, gender is perfection as outlined by God.
Perversion to bridge the gap is damned.

I'm far from the perfectionist, but let's just say that I believe we don't
need cursing to get a laugh, using sex (like Brittany Spear's "If You Seek
Amy") to taint our youth with pervasiveness and corruption) to add millions
to my wealth, or sick humor to feel good before the TV.

There's something fundamentally wrong with society that has accepted
deviance as the norm and normality as the deviance.

That's all I mean about what people find entertainment. Sad.

--jer--

As an entertainer, I'm not looking at her gender. I find her entertaining;
like you Jerry.

JY

There absolutely is nothing funny about a Lesbian jokester and a
fake call
from a man disguised as a woman.

Sick humor. Pray for her recovery and a turn to Jesus, not to drink
before
Him. Switching the channel is so easy, it takes very little effort
and one
feels a lot better for doing it to this show and Jerry Springer's.

--jer-