[StBernard] hog hunters

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 29 08:28:37 EST 2009

I'd be willing to eat the porker, but I'm not one to kill animals. Not that
I'm a PETA fan (especially after watching their cancelled tv ad for the
Super
bowl. But, I love pork, as well as beef and chicken. Etc..

I can remember when governments (and still do) have lots of "pork" in their
bills and those "wild hogs sure have lived high on the hog" <g>

--jer--

I know my husband and son would love to get paid to hunt. Wild hogs are
very good to eat. They don't taste wild (at least all we have cooked and
eaten). They taste just like regular pork but just a little leaner, which
is a good thing.

Laurie