[StBernard] Stop the Push to Silence Free Speech

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 30 00:16:02 EST 2009

Westley,

While I believe in what this organization is trying to accomplish, I have a big problem with what they and others always try to do.....get my email address. It's never enough - as it was years ago - to have your name, mailing address and even a phone number...they've got to have your email so they can bombard you later with fundraising, as well as sell you info to every other marketing list company they can think of. I'm a strong believer that if they're really, really serious about this (other than making money), they'll mail me something via my post office.