[StBernard] Obama DROPS in approval ratings

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 2 08:14:49 EST 2009

Though they try to hide it at the back of the paper or end of the news broadcast, but did anyone else happen to catch Friday that Obama's approval rating, according to AP, has dropped from 75% to 64%?

I guess people are starting to find out he can't walk on water after all.

Oh just wait, the worse is yet to come. I'll make a prediction right now and say by the end of march he is well below 50%. Two things will easily contribute to this. The public is going to realize this so called stimulus package is a 89%+ pork barrel, liberal spending bill that will have no impact whatsoever on the economy (according to Columbia Univ. economist - and liberals themselves), then the Republicans are going to look good to the public as the ones who said "see, we told you so." That will cause Obama to drop even more.

Yes, the mouths of some Republicans out there are beginning to water - particularly those considering a run for the White House. They can already taste the opportunity that awaits them in 2012.

John Scurich