[StBernard] ACORN, MoveOn.org Could Receive Billions of Dollars

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 2 23:38:46 EST 2009

" ACORN was an aggressive supporter of Barack Obama -- who had served as the
group's legal counsel and even trained ACORN in "community organizing" "

Jer Responds:

It appears there's a world of truth in the adage: "you scratch my a$$ and
I'll scratch yours".

There was never a more corrupt politician in the presidential seat than with
this present administration. Although deals are made daily in boardrooms and
backroom places, etc. this is referring to the highest office in the land
and the most damning politician has grabbed the most important office in
which he'll blemish enormously that institution.

The fact that he's lobbying so hard personally to get it passed is not as
much to save the planet/nation, but that he'll get huge rewards in and later
when he's out of office.

There's big money in those "community organizations" and sweetheart deals
has to be recognized as OB's goal--the game that he's playing with
everyone's lives.

Now it's a question as to how long and how much crap we can take before a
grass-roots plan and action is underway to have him impeached/investigated
for malfeasance in office.

--jer--