[StBernard] diseases

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 6 08:05:49 EST 2009

Well, we are basically immune to the once we are vaccinated against,
and except for TB, the hepatitis and venereal disease are contagious only by
quite intimate contact..........:-0

Gaby
Even God doesn't plan to judge a man till the end of his days, why should
you and I?

-Unknown

ONe of the nastier problems is that many carry diseases - TB,
hepatitis,
venerial diseases, and many of the childhood diseases we have mostly
prevented through inoculations. They are not intenitonally infecting
anyone,
but can't help passing on these diseasesby interacting with people
lin the
community.