[StBernard] St. Bernard council asks Taffaro to stop commentsonSDTaudit

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 6 19:43:48 EST 2009

Jim, wait a second...are you implying Obama "can't" walk on water? (laugh)

Walk on water? Hell, for now he better be more conerned with his approval rating not dropping below 50% - which it's about to. America is waking up - a little too late - that this guy is just another "pretty speaking" politician who supposedly "feels your pain" - we've heard that one before, haven't we?

I'll take bets right now that Obama is a one-termer," any takers? I say in a little under four years this country will be saying either "President Jindal" or "President Watts." I think the latter has the better shot.

John Scurich