[StBernard] diseases

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 6 19:59:56 EST 2009

Well, we are basically immune to the once we are vaccinated against,
and except for TB, the hepatitis and venereal disease are contagious
only by
quite intimate contact..........:-0

These people attend scuools, go to (and woek in) restaurants, churches
(yes, some do go to churches) and they do have close contact with the
community. Yes, they so pass the illnesses on. I worked in a scool and had
to have TB tests every six months to ensure that I had not come down with
the disease. They were not test, until several students in the school tested
positive for TB.