[StBernard] St. Bernard Grand Opening of Government Complex and Council on Aging

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 7 20:24:19 EST 2009

I was at that meeting and the site offered is the same location that the
sheriff used for the trailers that housed his various offices as well as
some employees. It is a large paved area that already has all utilities on
site along with phone lines, computer access,... and I would think almost
anything else needed (parking). I think Jacques Leblanc said around a
million dollars was spent preparing the site for the sheriff. I told my
husband that I would get that offer in writing as soon as possible if I were
on the council. He laughed and agreed. Don't know how the size of the
different trailers will match up and I'm sure some money will have to be
spent for exact hookups but this offer should be carefully considered.
Gayle Buckley

Thanks SJK. It would seem the port area would be an ideal location
for it,
but don't know
about being able to run water/sewer, etc. that would be required,
i.e. how
far they would
have to run them, etc.

JY