[StBernard] Oh look what Obie done gone and done

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 9 17:58:04 EST 2009

DB,

Two things....first, then why isn't this showing up on the list of
Presidential Actions at the White House website? Since this date Obama has
signed several Executive Orders and Memorandum that are on the list.

Second: I don't see any language in the link you provided that said
anything about transporting anyone in Gaza over here to the United States.
There is the existing account fund for emergency assistance for Refugee and
Migration needs which U.S. presidents often issue aid from...but nothing in
the language Obama signed that said anything about giving them a free
airplane ticket and settlement here in the U.S.

Over the weekend I spoke with someone I know in David Vitter's office. He
said they were knowledgeable of this issuing of aid to Gaza but have heard
nothing about what that supposed news story goes into. But, he said they
will make another inquiry to the White House.

John Scurich