[StBernard] See the Super Bowl ad NBC rejected

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 11 15:13:26 EST 2009

Dear Pro-Life, Pro-Family Friend,

Have you seen our now famous Imagine ad that NBC rejected for the Super
Bowl?Watch the ad! <http://www.townhallmail.com/zfbamwpb_ffdrvqam.html>

I encourage you to click here to watch Imagine:
HelpAirTheAd.org <http://www.townhallmail.com/glqjkszp_ffdrvqam.html>

At first NBC's advertising sales department accepted this ad.

But then NBC rejected our ad once the liberal news people at NBC had a
chance to watch it.

This is the ad liberals don't want America to see . . . because liberals
have no answer for this ad.

Even though we created this ad just a few weeks ago, millions of Americans
have seen this ad already . . . despite NBC's efforts to blackout Imagine.

Liberals are screaming about this ad.

Liberals hate this ad . . . because liberals have no answer for this ad.

But I have a feeling you will love this ad:
HelpAirTheAd.org <http://www.townhallmail.com/xzsrekwz_ffdrvqam.html>

birch<http://app.campaignerpro.com/accountsmedia/6660/birch_sig.jpg>
Brian Burch
President
Fidelis

P.S. You can also send a Message of Protest to NBC President and CEO Jeff
Zucker -- a message that asks: "Why did you refuse to run this powerful and
factual ad during the Super Bowl, an ad which has now been seen by millions
of Americans?"

Again, here's the link:
HelpAirTheAd.org <http://www.townhallmail.com/ujawmdfm_ffdrvqam.html>