[StBernard] Help stop President Obama from locking up your energy resources

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 11 15:35:01 EST 2009

Dear American Energy Supporter,

Last week, over 6,500 of you responded to our call to send a message to President Obama <http://emails.instituteforenergyresearch.org/m/865GduH6qDsVpOWNj-T38Rtk9pgn2EzKEERi4SFUuvH34mCD4w> that you want access to more of America’s energy resources. Thank you for making this a great success so far. <http://emails.instituteforenergyresearch.org/m/880GduH6qDsVpOWNj-T38Rtk9pgnLbW9qolLrAjsLsxH_Q1rSQ>

But we can't stop now! Just last week President Obama pulled back some oil and gas leases that could have quickly produced American energy. We can't let that happen with our offshore energy resources.

This week we have a goal of reaching 10,000 comments for the Administration. But we can only meet this goal with your help. <http://emails.instituteforenergyresearch.org/m/fe8GduH6qDsVpOWNj-T38Rtk9pgnotBBVkTsNJ9lylzvWevrCA> If you have already used our website to send comments to MMS, thank you! But we still need your help. Please forward this email to your friends and family. <http://emails.instituteforenergyresearch.org/m/b0aJduH6qDsVpOWNj-T38Rtk9pgnp1SbdcORRN1lfK7JkiOgsQ> <http://emails.instituteforenergyresearch.org/m/1dbJduH6qDsVpOWNj-T38Rtk9pgngHLcMITFyXzskGimBiiuyA>

If you haven’t sent a comment to MMS, join the fight <http://emails.instituteforenergyresearch.org/m/6b2GduH6qDsVpOWNj-T38Rtk9pgnsIp6Up9z5RKIhwJSAm-Kvg> and tell President Obama we need greater access to American’s abundant energy resources.

We can’t allow the Administration to restrict our access to our energy resources!

Tom Pyle
President
Institute for Energy Research