[StBernard] 500 million jobs lost?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 11 20:55:39 EST 2009

Earlier this week at a presss conference, the dynamic lib-duo of Nancy
Pelosi and Harry Reid stood at the podium trying to put fear into Americans
to support the bogus economic stimulus package. Pelosi repeatedly said to
the media that America is losing 500,000,000 jobs a week. That's
right...500 million. One news reporter even asked Pelosi and Reid if they
were "sure about that number?" Pelosi immediately fired back, "that's
right, 500 million jobs are being lost each week."

That's mathematically amazing considering that according to the U.S. Census
Bureau the current 2009 population of the United States is only 305,700,000
people (305.7 million). Obviously every man, woman and child (even
infants, elderly and handicapped) must be working 1 to 2 jobs each.

And to think we trust these dipshits with our money??? If I ever hear
Pelosi or Reid ever again knock George W. Bush by implying he was stupid, I
will personally drive up to D.C. and bitch slap them myself.

I mean, c'mon, the news reporter even tried to help these idiots catch their
mistake, and yet they still insisted the number was 500 million. Clearly,
the patients in the psych ward have taken over the hospital.

John