[StBernard] 500 million jobs lost?

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 12 23:01:54 EST 2009

Jer, that makes me think about the fact that Pelosi and her husband (poor
guy!) own a large vineyard and winery in northern California. I'll bet if
INS took a little looksie around her place they might find some illegals.
Oops, but you're right - that couldn't be so because she hired to fire them
all due to the bad economy.

Now that's a photo I want to see - Nancy Pelosi out in the fields having to
pick her own grapes. :-)

John