[StBernard] 50" Widescreen TV for sale: $500

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 20:58:28 EST 2009

If anyone is interested in buying a large screen high definition TV with a
great picture for only $500, I'm selling my 50" Panasonic widescreen DLP.
I'm moving up to a bigger screen. If you live in the greater New Orleans
area (southshore or northshore, Picayune), I can even bring it to you and
I'll give a 60 day full refund if it malfunctions.

The TV is in near perfect condition, comes with its original remote and I'm
even supplying the HDMI and other cables needed for connection. I should
note my cables cost more than some people's TVs....I use only high-end
equipment. I just replaced the lamp in it, so it should be good for another
4+ years. Parts for the TV you'll always be able to obtain because the
inside of every DLP television is made by Texas Instruments - and they're
not going anywhere.

If interested, of course I'd prefer you to come see the TV and see if you
agree the picture is outstanding. If you're not that knowledgeable of DLP
(Digital Light Processing), it is a projection TV which uses little
electricity and cannot produce a burn image into the screen as some LCD and
Plasmas have been known to do.

Unfortunately, Panasonic does not make this TV is a 60 inch size or larger,
otherwise I'd be buying another one. For anyone who has not heard the best
things about the picture quality of DLP televisions, I'd say for the most
part what you've heard is correct - with the exception of a few DLP models
like mine which does not change color shades or warp even when watching it
from an angle.

I need to note I'm firm on my price, otherwise I'll sell it on Ebay for a
few hundred more...but I really don't want to deal with having to prep this
thing for UPS shipping.

Anyone interested can give me a call at 985-882-9421 or email me at:
scurich at bellsouth.net

Thanks,

John Scurich