[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 21:03:46 EST 2009

Well said, Westley.

Syl

-----Original Message-----
I realize there is a lot of emotions in regards to rebuilding your homes and

running into government bureaucracy, especially at the local level. When
problems occur, all the blame is placed on the highest person in charge,
which
in this case would be the parish president, Craig Taffaro.

With the position, not only does he get all the glory for anything that goes

right, he also gets all the blame for anything that goes wrong, which is the
way
it should be.

With that said, I think it is time for a gentle reminder.

Everyone uses this list for their own reasons, and one of them is for
venting,
which is totally understandable. However, there does reach a time when the
venting starts to get old and every comment is nothing more than slinging
mud
with nothing to back it up.

That time has been reached and so I, as the benevolent dictator of this
list, am
stepping in.

I've let most of the emails go through, because sometimes just a little bit
of
venting can be a good thing. I even let them go through anonymously,
although I
still know who sent the email.

For the next week or so, if you must vent, feel free to do so, I will let
the
emails go through. However, if you do not sign the email yourself, I will
add
your name to it. So stop and think carefully before you send that next email
of
mud-slinging.

This list is NOT a substitute for the mudslinging on the nola.com forums.

Westley