[StBernard] Small Business and Commercial Lending

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 13 21:30:13 EST 2009

Good afternoon!

I am proud to be part of a network of people from different fields that can
assist most of you, as my clients. One of them is Donald Peltier with Gulf
Coast Bank and Trust who specializes in small business lending on both the
Northshore and Southshore. GCB is the state's top SBA Lender in total
volume, and Donald has been a major part of that for the past 2 years. He
can be of assistance whether you are purchasing, or refinancing your
commercial property, or just need a working capital line of credit to get
your business through these tough economic times. He is also a lender for
real estate investors, which may have both commercial and residential
properties. If you, or anyone you know is interested, please let me know or
he can be reached at 985-898-3864 - DonaldPeltier at gulfbank.com.

Thank you,

Dan

Dan Johnson