[StBernard] Parish Threatens To Tear Down Renovated Home

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 16 21:06:02 EST 2009

SJK,
Our LRA money went straight to SBA
My mom made a SBA loan /We made a SBA loan - to purchase a house together -
after Katrina -
the money mom received & the money we received did not come to us - we
didn't even see the checks - they went straight to the SBA - The crazy thing
is my mom doesn't do taxes / she was told a few years back that she was over
the age to do taxes BUT SBA sure takes the interest every month out of her
payments / she's told now that she can't claim the interest that she is
charged from the SBA, because she doesn't filed taxes-- so she gets a double
butt kick from the goverment.
Angie