[StBernard] Road Home money not taxable???

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 18 05:31:55 EST 2009

JFR:

Really? Because when I went to Road Home...they told me the money IS
taxable. I'm not in Louisiana at the present time so I can only go by what
I was told at the final Road Home meeting. But...I will check out both
Landrieu and Vitter's website or call their office to verify this. THAT
would be a VERY welcome relief!!! Thank you :-)

Rena

RENA:

Any money received under the Road Home program is tax free. You can verify
this with Mary Landrieu's or David Vetters' offices, but any reliable CPA or
tax preparer should already know this.
JFR