[StBernard] Teacher Unions get paid off by Obama

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Wed Feb 18 15:39:45 EST 2009

"Should anyone really be surprised by this? I think we all know this so
called "stimulus" package is nothing more than a big pork "spendulus"
package to pay off all the Demo's liberal supporters. --John

Jer Responds:

Sort of like: "You scratch my A$$ and I'll scratch yours" type of mentality
for "payola"?

Someone once said (or at least should have mentioned): "Politics and
Liberals make Familiar Bedfellows" --jer, 2009.

(ps. Sorry, M'ladies and Gentlemen. I understand some of you might find
politics, well perhaps, a little boring or non-interesting. However, since
our nation and world depend a lot of what our leaders do, it at times must
involve--at least to some small extent

==a little tending to, you might say. ;)

Now that Liberals have seized the ship, it's sorta like Conservatives turn
to muster up defense for our "tattered nation in distress".

(Onward to the battle, now, Lads & Lassies!)

--jer-