[StBernard] The movie Corpus Christi PLEASE DO NOT DELETE!!!!!!!

Westley Annis Westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 19 07:59:48 EST 2009

Some people on the left will not have a problem with this, but many others
will.

________________________________

The movie Corpus Christi is due to be released this June to August.

A disgusting film set to appear in America later this year depicts Jesus and
his disciples as homosexuals! As a play, this has already been in theatres
for a while. It's called Corpus Christi ' which means 'The Christ Body.'
It's revolting mockery of our Lord. But we can make a difference. That's why
I am sending this e-mail to you. If you do send this around, we will be able
to prevent this film from showing in America and South Africa

Let's stand for what we believe in and stop the mockery of Jesus Christ our
Savior. Where do we stand as Christians?
At the risk of a bit of inconvenience, I'm forwarding this to all I think
would appreciate it, too. Please help us prevent such offenses against our
Lord. It will take you less than 2 minutes! If you are not interested and do
not have the 2 Minutes it will take to do this , please don't complain when
God does not have time for you because He is far busier than we are.

Hey, it's worth a shot! Apparently, some regions in Europe have already
banned the film. All we need is a lot of prayer and a lot of e-mails.
Remember, Jesus said 'Deny Me on earth and I'll deny you before my Father'.