[StBernard] response - JER Taffaro demo

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 19 08:08:28 EST 2009

To JER

Regarding your comments about our thoughts and opinion you stated in response to my Letter to Editor of TP I would like you to know that we are far from being well off.

We are talking specifically about two neighboring properties that have not been touched since the storm, have collected insurance, bought new homes and now are asking outrageous and unrealistic prices with no concern with the empty, blighted property which is not only an eyesore but unsafe and a haven for rodents, trash, etc. Do you have houses like this next to your home?

We are not cold hearted - obviously our former neighbors have no feelings for us.

DEBORAH L & STEPHEN A ROSENBERGER